Two losses? Not how we wanted to welcome back the NHL after a lockout. Get caught up in today's Fly By.
Today's open discussion thread, complete with your daily dose of Philadelphia Flyers-related news and notes...
* Catch up on the rest of Sunday's NHL scores from around SB Nation.
* Zac Rinaldo suffered a lower-body injury in the first period yesterday when he took a skate to the leg. 20 stitches. Hockey is dangerous sometimes. [CSN]
* But who will play in Rinaldo can't go? After the Phantoms win in Atlantic City on Sunday night, Tye McGinn went to Voorhees with rehabbing Phantoms captain Ben Holmstrom. Not Glens Falls. [Post Star]
* For the love of God, do not blame the loss (or Saturday's vs. Pittsburgh, for that matter) on Ilya Bryzgalov. [Seravalli]
* So, like, are the Sabres a tougher team to play against than in the past? [Die By The Blade]
* The Phantoms beat the Albany Devils in a shootout Sunday night in Atlantic City. [Saratogian]
* Even the national guys agree that the Flyers got the short end of the stick on that goalie interference call. [Puck Daddy]
* NHL fans came back in record numbers this weekend. We are... not exactly surprised. [Inquirer]
* Joffrey Lupul signed a big contract extension with the Leafs on Sunday. The good and the bad: [PPP]
* Meanwhile, P.K. Subban remains a holdout. Habs fans are defending him. [Eyes On The Prize]
* "Hating The Montreal Canadiens: A Gentleman's Guide." [Imgur]
* Finally, let's talk about this goal for a minute. Holy crap.