The Flyers prepare for the Devils, P.K. Subban is good, Damien Brunner's goal was incredible and more in Today's Fly By.
Today's open discussion thread, complete with your daily dose of Philadelphia Flyers-related news and notes...
* Previews of tonight's game against the New Jersey Devils from NHL.com, Meltzer, the Bergen Record and In Lou We Trust. Our preview will be up later this morning.
* Get caught up with last night's NHL scores with help from around SB Nation.
* The Devils expect Travis Zajac to be in the lineup tonight even though he "tweaked" something over the weekend. [Fire & Ice]
* Zac Rinaldo will not be in the lineup tonight and it out for about a week. It looks like Tye McGinn will make his NHL debut in Rinaldo's place. [Flyers] [SanFilippo] [CSN]
* Arguing that Scott Laughton should stay beyond five games. [Seravalli]
* Special teams have been shaky, so the Flyers should fix that. [Inquirer]
* Niko Hovinen says he's not going overseas, despite rumors to the contrary. [The Checking Line]
* Explaining the contract term limits in the new CBA. [Flyers Faithful]
* So this P.K. Subban guy. Pretty good. Comparing him to his peers. [Eyes On The Prize]
* The Kings have lost defenseman Matt Greene for the season. [SBNation.com]
* Brian Elliott and the Blues beat Nashville in a shootout last night. Maybe the scouting help Elliott got from this iPad on the bench helped. [Backhand Shelf]
* This Damien Brunner goal from last night's Wings-CBJ game needs to be seen. [SBN]
* ALL THE PAUL MACLEANS [imgur]
* Finally, Boston: