This Fly By sucks, just like the Flyers' season. Rangers tonight!!
Today's open discussion thread, complete with your daily dose of Philadelphia Flyers news and notes...
* Brayden Schenn is suspended one game. [BSH] [CSN] [In Lou We Trust]
* Scott Hartnell is out indefinitely with a foot injury. [CSN]
* And it'd be great if hockey season would just end already. No link here. Just a prayer.
* No, but seriously, because it's the Rangers tonight, and that's probably not going to be a fun thing. [Daily News] [Inquirer] [NHL.com]
* Danny Briere practiced in Scott Hartnell's place yesterday, but he's not going to be in the lineup tonight. Because that would be a positive, and positive things aren't things that happen to the Philadelphia Flyers so far this year. [CSN]
* James van Riemsdyk scored twice last night in Toronto's win over Pittsburgh, just to pile on some more. [Pension Plan Puppets]
* Steve Downie is out for the season with a knee injury. [Mile High Hockey]
* So uh, P.K. Subban trade, huh? [Backhand Shelf]