Winnipeg Jets (12-11-4, 28 pts) at Philadelphia Flyers (10-12-2, 22 pts)
11:30 a.m. | Wells Fargo Center | South Philadelphia
TV: CSN, TSN Jets | Radio: 97.5 The Fanatic
Get the Winnipeg perspective at Arctic Ice Hockey
|Steve Mason (PHI)||17||995||7||8||36||2.17||525||489||.931||1|
|Ondrej Pavelec (WPG)||21||1257||9||9||57||2.72||668||611||.915||1|
Hartnell - Giroux - Voracek
Schenn - Lecavalier - Simmonds
Read/Raffl - Couturier - Downie
Rinaldo - Hall - Rosehill
Timonen - Coburn
Grossmann - Streit
Schenn - Gustafsson
Gill, Meszaros, Raffl/Read
Ladd - Little - Wheeler
Kane - Jokinen - Setoguchi
Hailschuk - Scheifele - Frolik
Tangradi - Wright - Thorburn
Byfuglien - Enstrom
Stuart - Ellerby
Trouba - Clitsome
*projected lineups, subject to change
Questions to Answer:
1. If Matt Read is out, does Craig Berube change how he uses that third line at all? If Read's in, how does he look?
2. Following what was (by the high standards he's set this year) a bit of an off-start on Monday, how does Steve Mason look in net?
3. Five-on-five play has been pretty weak the last two games. Better today?
4. Can the Flyers slow down Dustin Byfuglien this time? Please?
5. Power play goals in eight straight games for the Flyers. Make it nine?
Game preview here. Go Flyers.