Robert Mayer-USA TODAY Sports
This Morning Fly By comes at you like a right hook from Tye McGinn.
Today's open discussion thread, complete with your daily dose of Philadelphia Flyers-related news and notes...
* That was a fun game, particularly after Monday's debacle. Final score was Flyers 3, Jets 2. Excellent effort from McGinn and Bryz in particular. Full recaps at BSH, CSN Philly, Flyers.com, Philly.com, TSN, & Arctic Ice Hockey.
* The GMs of the league's struggling teams aren't freaking out yet. So stay cool, Homer! (SB Nation)
* Giroux hasn't looked himself for much of this early part of the season and vents his frustration to Flyers Insider™ Tim Panaccio. Ginger Jesus had a pretty solid game last night though eh? (CSN Philly)
* Braydon Coburn has been a Flyer for seven years. Whoa. (Daily News)
* A fellow Flyers fan begs the lot of us to retain our sanity despite a seemingly endless parade of mediocre hockey. We're trying. Games like last night's make it easier. (BSH)
* A high school goalie in Minnesota scored on himself, flipped off his own bench and then left the ice mid-game. (SBN)