* Former Flames captain Jarome Iginla is a Pittsburgh Penguin, not a Boston Bruin, and the reaction of fans from all three teams is pretty funny. [SBNation.com]
* But of course Pittsburgh gets him and is clearly making a run at a Cup here. Ugh. [Pensburgh]
* Meanwhile, down here in the basement, the Flyers play the Islanders tonight. We'll have our preview up later, as usual. If you even care.
* Andrej Meszaros is out indefinitely with a shoulder injury. Gus is up in his place. [BSH]
* Scott Hartnell called the Rangers loss "demoralizing," but I'm thinking he meant to say the entire season, not just the Rangers loss. [Inquirer]
* FF doing the Lord's work here: Stop messing up the "Let's go Flyers" chant, yalls. [Flyers Faithful]
* Dan Boyle dropped the gloves with Corey Perry last night. [Puck Daddy]
* Relocation seems to finally be a very real option for the Phoenix Coyotes. [SBN]