* TRADE DEADLINE DAY! Lots of things are probably going to happen today between now and 3:00 p.m. Eastern time, so make sure to check the SBNation.com NHL hub for constant updates from Travis and the rest of the SBN folk on who's going where around the league. And if it's just the Flyers you're concerned about, check in with us here at BSH, and/or keep your eyes on our Flyers Twitter list.
* Oh, and there's also an actual hockey game tonight against Montreal. Here's the Flyers.com preview, you can get the Montreal side from our friends over at Eyes on the Prize, and our preview will be up just after the deadline.
* The Sabres, of all people, ended the Penguins' 15-game winning streak last night. Who's excited to not hear any more "Pens have won as many games in this streak as the Flyers have all season" comments? THIS GUY IS. [SBN]
* Those guys are gone, but here are 22 other guys that may be worth watching today (no Flyers, though): [Backhand Shelf]
* Seravalli talks about tagging space and how it affects what the Flyers can do at the deadline: [DN/Philly.com]
* 30 Thoughts: "I cannot believe for a second that the Philadelphia Flyers will trade Sean Couturier without getting some kind of cornerstone in return -- a game-changer like a top defenceman." If Elliotte Friedman says it... [CBC]
* That sound you just heard was the hybrid icing debate stirring from its slumber after Joni Pitkanen took what looked like a baaaaaaad injury on a race for the puck last night that will apparently end his season. [SBN]
* Yahoo!'s most recent Awards Watch is up. You're probably stunned to hear there are no Flyers even close to it. [Puck Daddy]