Greetings Fellow BSHers!
In one of the Fly-Bys I mentioned the possibility of doing a holiday gift exchange as a way of sending random Flyers and other non-related stuff to members of the community. It would basically be like a "Secret Santa" of sorts. I'm going to try to get the ball rolling on this early for those of us who might need to reach international shipping deadlines etc.
There are a couple of logistical things that would need to happen before this gets off the ground so I'm writing up this Fanpost as a way to gauge interest and see if there's anything I might have forgotten or not thought about.
The first is of course, would you be interested in participating? I think it would be good to set the suggested limit at or around $25 (not including shipping). The poll is attached at the bottom.
Secondly - What types of questions should be on the signup form? I plan on doing the organizing so your information would be available only to me and the person you are matched up with. I will not sell, steal, or use any of your information without your written express consent. I will assign everyone a random ID and to the matching based off of IDs only so there will be no favoritism asserted.
Information I feel would need to be collected
- Name/Username (Shipping an item to PyropenguinX wouldn't work very well for my apartment seeing as that's not on my mailbox)
- Email Address - in case you need to be contacted for some reason
- Shipping Address
- Willingness to ship internationally
- Interests (Flyers/Non-Flyers stuff. For example hobbies, likes, dislikes, etc)
- Things you wouldn't want to get (clothes, tickets, etc)
- Comments/Other Info