Sure, the Olympics are really early in the morning, but it's still AMERICA and HOCKEY, so it's worth getting up for.
And why should we sit at home and watch by ourselves, when we can join a bunch of friends, get free drinks, and watch AMERICA play HOCKEY on a huge projection screen?
- Entry to the viewing parties is free, but RSVP as soon as possible to reserve your spot, since space is limited.
- Watch the games on a 16 foot HD projection screen
- Enjoy complimentary Bloody Mary's, Sangria and Mimosa's, courtesy of Francis Ford Coppola Winery and Skyy Vodka (for those 21 and older, obviously)
- Talk Flyers and Team USA with BSH's Collin Mehalick during both games. Joining Collin on Saturday will be CSN Philly's Sarah Baicker, and joining him Sunday will be Center Ice Philly's Anthony Mingioni
- Get steep discounts on Philly Phaithful's Olympic Hockey Line of apparel, plus additional in-store discounts
- Hockey bingo! Hockey trivia! etc.!
- Breakfast will be available as well (details coming soon)