Lots and lots of thoughts to come in the recap in a bit BUT BASICALLY:
* Ray Emery got burned on two early goals that had him moving side-to-side. It became evident to everybody that this was the Rangers' plan to beat him. He stopped the last 29 shots he faced. Goalie controversy? I mean duh it's the Flyers but yeah looks like there might be a decision looming for Craig Berube if Steve Mason is healthy enough to play on Tuesday.
* Jason Akeson redeemed himself from Thursday's bonehead penalty with another strong game including a power play goal that tied the game up in the second period.
* Luke Schenn game-winning goal hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
* Rangers probably had the better of the flow of things today but it did seem like the Flyers did a decent job keeping them to the outside.
* The refs were uniformly bad today with comical inconsistency and terrible calls on both sides of things. Fortunately, the penalty kill was generally up to the task, snuffing out five of the Rangers' six power plays. Sean Couturier had a hell of game.
* Maybe the most unceremonious ending to a hockey game ever recorded came with just over a minute left when the Rangers got called for too many men while trying to pull Henrik Lundqvist from the ice. Fun to watch.
* Down 2-0 in a building that's given them nightmares the last three-plus years. No quit in these guys, man.
Recap coming up in a bit. Dump your emotions and happy .GIFs and whatnot in the comments here for the time being. 1-1. Go Flyers.