With the Ray Emery news going down yesterday afternoon, there's actually been a little bit of Flyers talk around the web over the last 24 hours.
- Ed Moran of the Daily News asks the question: Emery in, Biron out? [Philadelphia Daily News]
- Puck Daddy asks another question: Is Philadelphia ready for Ray Emery? [Puck Daddy]
- TSN previews the Flyers offseason in their ongoing series, Off-Season Game Plan. [TSN]
- HF ranks the Philadelphia organization at number nine in the NHL. [Hockey's Future]
The draft is getting closer, and with that, the news is picking up.
- HF also reviewed the draft combine that took place last week. [HF]
- SB Nation's Western College Hockey Blog took a crack at the first of many mock drafts. They have the Flyers selecting winger Landon Ferraro with the 21st overall pick. [WCH Blog]
And a few other NHL tidbits this morning...
- I may live in New Jersey, but I will not be recognizing Martin Brodeur Day in the state on June 18th. Nothing personal, Marty.... great talent, wrong team. [NJ.com]
- Puck Daddy takes a look at where hats go after hat tricks, mentions those cool little display cases on concources in Columbus, Pittsburgh, and Washington, but fails to mention the pioneers of that idea -- the Flyers. [Puck Daddy]
- The answer to an age old question: what does Gary Bettman actually do? [Mike Chen's Hockey Blog]
- The Avalanche fired practically their entire front office, including coach Tony Granato, and a certain Avs blog couldn't be happier. [Mile High Hockey]
- Mario Lemieux thinks Sidney Crosby is a better 21 year old player than he was. [Illegal Curve]
- Game 4 of the Cup Final takes place in Pittsburgh tonight. The Wings lead the series 2-1. [Pensburgh - Winging It In Motown]