Monday, Oct 11, 2010 7:00 PM EDT
Wells Fargo Center - Philadephia, PA
Local TV: CSN Philly HD, Altitude HD
Local Radio: 610 WIP
Get the Colorado perspective at Mile High Hockey
Complete Coverage >
|2010 - Sergei Bobrovsky||1||60||1||0||2||2.00||31||29||.935||0|
|2010 - Craig Anderson||1||64||1||0||3||2.81||38||35||.921||0|
After the jump, questions to answer and our in-game discussion.
Questions to Answer
- Will the excitement and emotion of tonight's pre game ceremony carry over to the game?
- It's Sergei Bobrovsky's first real start in front of the Philly crowd. How does he respond?
- Invisible in the first two games, does the top line show up on the offensive end tonight?
- How long is the pregame ceremony?
- Chris Pronger is expected to return tonight. Can his calming influence help stabilize a defense that has been less than impressive thus far?
Tonight's game is on CSN locally. No national TV. CSN will have most of the pre-game ceremony stuff on beginning at 6:30 with Pre Game Live. If you're out of the area, there's a free preview of NHL Game Center Live today. You'll be able to catch the Flyers game if you're not in the blackout area.
We'll be at the Wells Fargo Center taking in the action from press row. Go Flyers.