Saturday, Oct 16, 2010 6:00 PM EDT
Wells Fargo Center - Philadelphia, PA
Local TV: CSN Philly HD, FS Pittsburgh
National TV: NHL Network US HD
Local Radio: 610 WIP
Get the Pittsburgh perspective at PensBurgh
|2010/11 - Sergei Bobrovsky||2||120||2||0||4||2.00||58||54||.931||0|
|2010 - Brent Johnson||2||122||2||0||3||1.48||55||52||.945||0|
Originally thought it'd be Fleury for the Pens, but they announced late in the afternoon that Johnson would get the nod. He also played last night in their OT win over the Isles. After the jump, questions to answer this evening and our in-game discussion.
Questions to Answer
- How much of the crowd retreats to the TV-filled concourse around 8 PM when the Phils game starts?
- The power play. It sucks. Does that stop?
- Sergei Bobrovsky obviously had success against these Pens in the season opener. Does he go back for seconds?
- Word is that Peter Laviolette was mixing up the wing on the Carter-Richards line in practice on Friday. Any evidence of that?
- Jody Shelley ice time watch. Over/under now down at 4 minutes TOI.
- The Pens played less than 24 hours ago. So did their goalie, Brent Johnson. Does fatigue show, and can the Flyers take advantage?
Outside of Philly and Pittsburgh, tonight's game is on the NHL Network in the US of A. Listen on 610 WIP, catch the local broadcast on CSN Philly and for the love of God, avoid FS Pittsburgh at all costs. Go Flyers (and Phillies).