Monday, Nov 22, 2010, 7:00 PM EST
Wells Fargo Center - Philadelphia, PA
TV: CSN Philly HD, RDS HD, TSN (Habs) HD
Radio: 610 WIP, XM 209, SIRIUS 215
Get the Montreal perspective at Habs Eyes On The Prize
|2010 - Brian Boucher||6||342||2||3||17||2.98||147||130||.884||0|
|2010 - Carey Price||19||1142||12||6||38||2.00||558||520||.932||4|
After the jump, we'll look at line combinations, a few questions to answer, and our in-game discussion.
Flyers projected lineup
van Riemsdyk - Richards - Nodl
Hartnell - Briere - Leino
Powe - Giroux - Carter
Zherdev - Betts - Shelley
Pronger - Carle
Timonen - Coburn
Meszaros - O'Donnell
Habs projected lineup
Gionta- Plekanec - Cammalleri
Kostitsyn - Gomez - Lapierre
Pouliot - Halpern - Darche
Moen - Eller - Pyatt
Hamrlik - Spacek
Gill - Gorges
Subban - Picard
Questions to Answer
- Will Mike Richards and P.K. Subban drop the gloves, and if they do, how early in the game does it come?
- Overall, does the nastiness carry over or are we looking at a game that doesn't live up to the hype?
- Brian Boucher gets a second straight start. Does he look as good as he did against Washington?
- There's pressure on both JVR and Zherdev now with Wellwood peering over their shoulders. Will they step up and prove they deserve to stay in the lineup?
- Can the Flyers find a way to beat the Canadiens defense and Carey Price, who frustrated them for 60 minutes a week ago?
I think we'll see another game like this from Richards tonight. And a similarly frustrating end for the Habs, since they treat November games like the playoffs and everything. Go Flyers.