Sunday, Nov 7, 2010, 5:00 PM EST
Verizon Center - Washington D.C.
TV: CSN Philly HD, CSN DC HD, NHL Net US HD, RIS HD
Radio: 610 WIP, XM 205, Caps Radio 1500
Get the Washington perspective at Japers' Rink
|2010/11 - Sergei Bobrovsky||10||597||8||2||21||2.11||286||265||.927||0|
Not sure as of 3 p.m. who's in for the Capitals. It could be Michal Neuvirth or Braden Holtby.
Ben Rothenberg is on the scene in DC for us today. He'll have the recap and all the sights and sounds, for better or worse. After the jump, questions to answer and our in-game discussion.
Questions to Answer
- Can the Flyers defense successfully shut down Ovechkin, Semin and Backstrom?
- Despite the win, the Flyers looked like utter crap last night. They left that on Long Island where it belongs, right?
- Can Mike Richards keep his six-game point streak going?
- Eric Wellwood will sit in favor of Danny Briere, who returns from his suspension. What impact will Briere's addition have to the offense?
- Are the Flyers still in first place in the East at the end of the game?