Wednesday, May 12, 2010, 8:00 PM EDT
Bruins lead series 3-2
Wachovia Center - 8:00 PM ET - Philadelphia, PA
TV: CSN Philly HD, TSN HD, NESN HD, Versus HD (JIP)
Radio: 610 WIP (internet stream here), XM 205, SIRIUS 220
Get the Boston perspective at Stanley Cup of Chowder
|2009 - Michael Leighton||34||1799||17||9||85||2.83||899||814||.905||1|
|2009 - Tuukka Rask||45||2562||22||12||84||1.97||1221||1137||.931||5|
After the jump, full lineups, questions to answer this evening, and our in-game discussion.
Flyers Line Combinations
Gagne – Richards – Carcillo
Hartnell – Briere – Leino
van Riemsdyk – Giroux – Asham
Nodl – Betts – Powe
Boston Line Combinations
Paille - Bergeron - Recchi
Lucic - Savard - Satan
Wheeler - Sobotka - Ryder
Begin - Whitfield - Marchand/Thornton
Chara - Boychuk
Hunwick - Wideman
Ference - Stuart
Not sure if there will be any changes in the B's lineup. Most of their top guys didn't skate this morning.
Questions to Answer
- The Bruins are talking about coming out and dictating the pace early. Can the Flyers prevent them from doing that, and can the Flyers dictate things instead?
- Can Michael Leighton be as reliable as Brian Boucher has been in these playoffs?
- Will the defense tighten up even more in front of Leighton?
- The Bruins have also talked about getting their defense more involved offensively. Can the Flyers prevent this, and does it lead to more odd-man rushes for the orange and black?
- Secondary offense from Hartnell, Leino, etc. Yes? No?
- How does Claude Giroux look?
- Any payback for the Marc Savard or Steve Begin incidents?
- Is this the last game of the season?
Tonight's game is on CSN in the Philadelphia area. If you have DirecTV, it'll be on the Alternate channel until Game 7 between Pittsburgh and Montreal ends, at which point it will switch to real Versus. The game is also on NHL Center Ice if you have it and you can watch for $20 online with NHL Game Center Live. As always, you can listen with Timmy and Bundy on WIP and you can join us here for the in-game conversation. LET'S GO FLYERS!