Today's open discussion thread, complete with your daily dose of Philadelphia Flyers news and notes...
- Last night's NHL scores... Bruins 3 - Flyers 2 (BOS leads series 2-0); Blackhawks 4 - Canucks 2 (series tied 1-1)
- Recaps of last night's loss: [BSH] [CSNPhilly] [DelcoTimes] [Daily News] [The700level] [Stanley Cup of Chowder]
Dan Carcillo claims he was bit by Marc Savard last night. [DelcoTimes] [CSNPhilly]
- There are many reasons the Flyers are down 2-0, and one of them is the Flyers power play. [CSNPhilly] [DelcoTimes]
- Zac Rinaldo was suspended indefinitely for "a physical altercation with an official," not long after he returned from a 12-game suspension. [Yahoo!]
- Thinking this is the year that Mike Richards shows he's worth his contract. [DelcoTimes]
- The Flyers used 9 line combinations in the first period, only two of which took more than 3 shifts. [SanFilippo]
- Other Dan Carcillo lies: "Told officials that he had been bitten by Marc Savard during a first period scrum tonight; in actuality, Savard has been taking all his meals through a straw since early March." [Down Goes Brown]
- The Brandon Wheat Luber's Lounge] are back on the ice preparing for the Memorial Cup. [
- James van Riemsdyk is looking to contribute this postseason, but misses having Claude Giroux as his pivot. [Daily News]
- Only three forwards failed to register a SOG last night: Hartnell, Ross, and Nodl. [phila.bright]
- Lastly, Happy 21st Birthday Mr. van Riemsdyk!