@ Chicago Blackhawks
Sunday, Jun 6, 2010, 8:00 PM EDT
Series tied 2-2
United Center - 8:00 PM ET - Chicago, IL
TV: NBC HD, CBC HD, RDS HD
Radio: 610 WIP (internet stream here), XM 204, SIRIUS 208
Get the Chicago perspective at Second City Hockey
Complete Coverage >
|2009 - Michael Leighton||34||1799||17||9||85||2.83||899||814||.905||1|
|2009 - Antti Niemi||39||2190||26||7||82||2.25||936||854||.912||7|
After the jump, some notes, lineups, questions to answer and our in-game discussion.
Just a few pre-game notes:
- Tonight's officials are Bill McCreary and Dan O'Halloran.
- The Flyers are 9-0 in Games 4-7 in these playoffs.
- The Flyers have scored a power play goal in every game of the series.
- Chris Pronger needs one point to tie a Flyers playoff record for points by a defenseman.
- Danny Briere needs three points to tie Brian Propp's record for points in a postseason.
- The Chicago Blackhawks have a Ville Leino voodoo doll in their locker room, but his beard makes him immune to it.
Flyers Line Combinations
Gagne – Richards – Carter
Hartnell – Briere – Leino
JVR / Carcillo – Giroux – Asham
Laperriere – Betts – Powe
Pronger - Carle
Timonen - Coburn
Krajicek - Bartulis
Haven't heard anything on the JVR front. Assuming that means the same lineup as Friday.
Chicago Line Combinations
who the hell knows at this point
Keith - Seabrook
Hjalmarsson - Campbell
Sopel - Hendry
Questions to Answer
- Can the Flyers jump out to a hot start, or do they try to weather the early storm a bit instead?
- Jeff Carter wound up with a goal the other night on an empty net try. He's had his looks, along with the rest of the Flyers top line, in the last few games. Can the top line get on the board some more?
- The Blackhawks took a lot of stupid penalties in Game 4, mostly due to frustration. Will the Flyers goad them into some more of them?
- Chris Pronger breaks that record tonight, right?
- Michael Leighton had his best game of the Final on Friday. He keeps it up tonight, no?
On NBC tonight. WIP for the local call. As always, join us here for the conversation, and LET'S GO FLYERS!