@ Philadelphia Flyers
Wednesday, Jun 9, 2010, 8:00 PM EDT
Blackhawks lead series 3-2
Wachovia Center - 8:00 PM ET - Philadelphia, PA
TV: NBC HD, CBC HD, RDS HD
Radio: 610 WIP (internet stream here), XM 204, SIRIUS 208
Get the Chicago perspective at Second City Hockey
Complete Coverage >
|2009 - Michael Leighton||34||1799||17||9||85||2.83||899||814||.905||1|
|2009 - Antti Niemi||39||2190||26||7||82||2.25||936||854||.912||7|
After the jump, full lineups, questions to answer and our in-game discussion.
Flyers Line Cominations
Gagne – Richards – Carter
Hartnell – Briere – Leino
JVR – Giroux – Asham
Laperriere – Betts – Powe
Pronger - Carle
Timonen - Coburn
Krajicek - Bartulis
We're expecting the same lineup.
Chicago Line Combinations
who the hell knows at this point, part two
Keith - Seabrook
Hjalmarsson - Campbell
Sopel - Hendry
Questions to Answer
- Can the top line start to bury their chances when it matters most?
- Will Michael Leighton rebound after being pulled from Game 5?
- Antti Niemi wasn't great in Game 5, despite the win. Can the Flyers exploit him some more?
- Does Chris Pronger dominate after a bad outing on Sunday?
- The Flyers were strong in the second and third periods of Game 5. Does that carry over?
- Another weak start for orange and black?
- Is the Stanley Cup awarded in Philadelphia tonight?
Tonight's game is on NBC in the US and CBC in Canada. Get the local call on WIP, and as always, join us here for the conversation. LET'S GO FLYERS!