Today's open discussion thread, complete with your daily dose of Philadelphia Flyers news and notes...
- Having an offseason talk with Kimmo TImonen: [EuroFlyers]
- A Chicago restaurant is offering $50,000 for the puck that won the Stanley Cup: [Puck Daddy]
- Which teams have the best playoff winning percentages since the lockout? [The Copper & Blue]
- What about making the All-Star game an NHL v. the World? [Puck Daddy]
- The Week in Hockey Blogging has a great paragraph on Simon Gagne. Read it. [From The Rink]