Los Angeles Kings (1-1-1, 3 pts) at Philadelphia Flyers at (3-0-0, 4 pts)
7 p.m. at Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia
Catch the action on CSN Philly HD, FS West and 94WIP
[Game Page] - [Los Angeles Perspective]
Lineups, questions to answer and our game discussion after the jump.
Flyers Line Combinations
van Riemsdyk - Giroux - Jagr
Voracek - Briere - Simmonds
Hartnell - Couturier - Read
Rinaldo - Talbot - Nodl
Pronger - Carle
Timonen - Coburn
Meszaros - Lilja
Scratches: Matt Walker (healthy), Jody Shelley (suspension: game 4 of 5), Blair Betts (knee)
Los Angeles Line Combinations
Gagne - Kopitar - Williams
Penner - Richards - Brown
Richardson - Stoll - Westgarth
Moreau - Lewis - Clifford
Mitchell - Doughty
Scuderi - Johnson
Greene - Drewiske
Scratches: Trent Hunter (healthy), Alec Martinez (healthy), Parse (healthy), Colin Fraser (ankle)
Questions to Answer
- What's Mike Richards do tonight? And Gagne?
- The Kings are on the final game of a really, really long road trip that went to Europe and back. They're flying to Los Angeles after the game tonight. Can the Flyers catch them looking forward to the flight a bit?
- Danny Briere is the one potent offensive player that really has yet to make an impact for the Flyers. Can he break out of that a bit tonight?
- The Flyers power play really got going the other night, but the penalty kill left a bit to be desired. How do the special teams look this evening?
- Jagr needs a goal. I'm calling it tonight. This isn't a question as much as an opportunity to call me an idiot come 9:45 tonight.
Go Flyers. The ones that play home games in Philadelphia.