New York Islanders (23-31-7, 53 pts) at Philadelphia Flyers (39-15-6, 84 pts)
7:00 p.m. tonight at Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia
Catch the action on CSN Philly in HD and 610 WIP
[Game Preview] - [Game Page] - [New York Perspective]
|Al Montoya (haha, seriously)||5||253||3||1||6||1.42||111||105||.946||1|
After the jump, lineups, scratches and a hope that we don't get jumped by some Long Island thugs. This isn't a back alley in Wildwood on the 4th of July, anyway.
Flyers Projected Lineup
Nodl - Briere - Leino
van Riemsdyk - Richards - Versteeg
Hartnell - Giroux - Carter
Carcillo - Powe - Shelley
Pronger - Carle
Coburn - Timonen
Meszaros - SOD
Scratches: Nikolay Zherdev (lol), Oskars Bartulis (shoulder), Blair Betts (finger)
New York Projected Lineup
Moulson - Tavares - Parenteau
Grabner - Nielsen - Okposo
Comeau - Bailey - Schremp
Martin - Konopka - Haley
MacDonald - Hamonic
Gervais - Katic
Hillen - Wishart
Scratches *deep breath*: Rick DiPietro (broken ego, face), Mark Eaton (hip), Trevor Gillies (prison), Doug Weight (upper body), Trent Hunter (knee), Evgeni Nabokov (intelligence), Mark Streit (shoulder), Milan Jurcina (groin), Kevin Poulin (knee), Radek Martinek (lower body), Mike Motteau (hip), Rob Schremp (healthy)
Questions to Answer
- Some Islanders fans are still angry with Danny Briere over that thing that happened a few months ago. Given the Isles penchant for revenge lately, does anything happen in that department?
- How does Bobrovsky look in back-to-back starts after a bit of a shaky outing the other night?
- How does SOD look out there on his broken-then-not-broken knee?
- Al Montoya is a fun punch line, but he's been pretty darn good with the Isles. Can the Flyers uh, stop that?
- The Flyers are always determined after losing a game, and they haven't lost back-to-back games in weeks. That continues, right?
7:00 p.m. start. Go Flyers.