Pittsburgh Penguins (44-21-5, 93 pts) at Philadelphia Flyers (41-22-8, 90 pts)
12:30 p.m. at Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia
Catch the action on NBC, NHL Network Canada and 94 WIP
Flyers Line CombinationsHartnell - Giroux - Jagr
Voracek - Briere - Wellwood
Simmonds - Schenn - Read
Shelley - Couturier - Rinaldo
Timonen - Carle
Coburn - Grossmann
Manning - Gustafsson
Pittsburgh Line Combinations
Kunitz - Malkin - Neal
Cooke - Crosby - Kennedy
Dupuis - Staal - Sullivan
Tangradi - Vitale - Adams
Letang - Martin
Orpik - Michalek
Niskanen - Engelland
Questions to Answer
- The Penguins have won 11 straight games. If you remember, the last time they had a long streak like this, the Flyers ended it. On HBO, nonetheless. Can they snap the Pens' streak again?
- With Andreas Lilja out and both Andrej Meszaros and Pavel Kubina still unable to play, how does Peter Laviolette use his defensemen, including Brandon Manning, today?
- Max Talbot is obviously a vital player, especially in PK and defensive situations. Today's the first game he'll miss all season thus far. Which player steps up into Talbot's role?
- Obligatory question about Sidney Crosby and his impact on the Penguins here.
- The Flyers came out flat yesterday but really picked up play in the third period. Another day game today. Another slow start, or can they pick up where they left off late against the Bruins?