Today's open discussion thread, complete with your daily dose of Philadelphia Flyers-related news and notes...
- Relive the Steve Eminger nightmare if you want: [Flyers Faithful]
- The NHL expanded on their proposal to the NHLPA, which included another 24 percent salary rollback: [The Globe and Mail]
- A visual look at the progression since NHL 94: [Backhand Shelf]
- The Williamsport Outlaws of the Federal Hockey League plan to play all of their home games outdoors: [Puck Daddy]
- For Don: St. Cloud State hired former player Garrett Raboin as their new head coach: [Western College Hockey Blog]
- For Ben: Bill Meltzer wrote about the difficult task charged to Ted Nolan - ensuring Latvia's entry in the 2014 Olympic Games: [NHL.com]
- Great look at how hockey management is a closed loop in need of someone crashing the party: [The Copper & Blue]