Today's open discussion thread, complete with your daily dose of Philadelphia Flyers-related news and notes...
* Shayne Gostisbehere is having himself a nice World Junior Championship: [Daily News]
* Future Flyers weekly report: [Flyers Faithful]
* Ryan Lambert says Don Fehr won the lockout: [Puck Daddy]
* Vicious slash after a goal in the Elite Ice Hockey League somehow only earns a 3 game suspension: [Puck Daddy]
* More details on the Las Vegas Wranglers' odd "Indoor Winter Classic" going on tomorrow: [icethetics]
* Tales from the 1992 strike and Gary Bettman's legacy: [Backhand Shelf]
* Attempting to estimate the number of passes each player makes, finding Claude Giroux among the leaders: [Hockey Prospectus]