The lineups for both sides are going to be a bit of a mess due to injuries, so no real guesses there, but here's what we know:
* For the Flyers, Steve Downie and Vincent Lecavalier are out. Tye McGinn has been called up from Adirondack, and Jay Rosehill will also be in the lineup. Michael Raffl will presumably get bumped back up to somewhere in the top-9, while Rosehill will slot in on the fourth line.
* Per Anthony SanFilippo, Hal Gill will be making his season debut, and Andrej Meszaros will be back in the lineup. Luke Schenn and Erik Gustafsson will be in the press box.
Steve Mason (3-7, .922 SV%, 2.42 GAA) will be starting tonight's game , despite getting pulled in the middle of the second period last night and then coming back into the game again. Ray Emery will be starting tonight's game for the Flyers, contrary to earlier reports.
* For the Devils, Travis Zajac will not be playing due to an ankle injury.
* Martin Brodeur (2-2-2, .879 SV%, 2.94 GAA) will be in net for the Devils.
Questions to Answer
- Generally speaking, how does last night's total meltdown spill over into tonight? Are they disciplined? Do they start well? Anything of note happen?
- The Flyers' struggles against the Devils the past couple seasons are well-documented. Can they do a decent job controlling and moving the puck tonight?
- They score at least a goal, right? RIGHT?
Steve MasonRay Emery plays tonight on the second half of a back-to-back, after making two separate appearances last night aloneafter playing last night and getting in a fight with a guy. First time he's gone back-to-back all year. How's he do?
- How's Tye McGinn look in his return to the NHL team?
Game preview here. Go Flyers. Don't do anything stupid.