Today's open discussion thread, complete with your daily dose of Philadelphia Flyers-related news and notes...
* Is there really anything to say about last night's game against the Leafs? Terrible D, weak special teams ... we've heard this story before. Full recaps at BSH, Flyers.com, CSN Philly, Philly.com, TSN. Ignore the PPP recap.
* Tonight the Flyers will face off against the well-rested Winnipeg Jets. Check back this afternoon for the BSH preview of the game; take a look at how the Jets have fared so far this season over at Arctic Ice Hockey.
* The Flyers left Toronto at 11:24 p.m. ET last night. They arrived in Winnipeg at 12:32 a.m. CT. They play a game today. They played a game last night. Winnipeg is stupid.
* SB Nation has launched a series of articles examining the NHL's concussion problem. The fine folks over at Hockey Wilderness talk a look at the four injuries that impacted the Flyers the most. (Hockey Wilderness)
* Scott Laughton is finding a lot of success since returning to the Oshawa Generals. (Flyers Faithful)
* van Riemsdyk 1, Luke Schenn 0. Plus Eric T. gets a mention. (Puck Daddy)
* A proper English gentlemen attempts to watch and understand ice hockey. Hilarity ensues. (UK Telegraph)
* Devin Setoguchi pulled out his own tooth last night. In the middle of the game. (SB Nation)
* Boston College won their fourth-straight Beanpot last night, beating Northeastern 6-3. (BC Interruption)