Today's open discussion thread, complete with your daily dose of Philadelphia Flyers-related news and notes...
* Wayne Simmonds did not practice and will not dress for tonight's game. Or Thursday's. (Philly.com)
* In related news, welcome to every Flyers fan's GFY list, John Erskine. (BSH)
* Tye McGinn has proven to be a fantastic addition to the lineup so far. (Flyers)
* Meltzer analyzes the D and talks possible call-ups. (Hockeybuzz)
* One of the keys to the Flyers' success Saturday night was a willingness to crash the net. Here's hoping they keep that going. (Daily News)
* Powe's new team did us a favor and took the steam out of the Lightning, snapping their five-game winning streak on Saturday. (Raw Charge)
* The fine folks over at Stanley Cup of Chowder put together a list of hockey etiquette for fans league-wide, though number three seems to have been written just for Flyers fans. (Stanley Cup of Chowder)