Today's open discussion thread, complete with your daily dose of Philadelphia Flyers-related news and notes...
*The Flyers continue their four game home stand with the Florida Panthers tonight at 7PM. Check back later for the BSH preview & with the fine people over at Litter Box Cats for the opposing perspective. In the meantime, preview the game at Flyers.com. It should be a good one.
* Claude is not happy with his game. (Daily News)
* Rounding up last night's NHL action. Jagr, Jagr, Jagr. (SB Nation)
* In case you hadn't noticed, James van Riemsdyk is trolling the Flyers. Hard. (The 700 Level)
* Rob Zombie made an appearance on DNL to talk about his movie in detail. Fun time killer: cast the movie. Chris Pratt could totally play '70s Bill Barber. (Daily News Live)
* Wayne Simmonds is practicing! This is excellent news. (CSN Philly)
* Bruno Gervais is making the most of his increasing ice time. (Philly.com)
* Bill Meltzer does an excellent job explaining why armchair GMing is way easier than the real thing, especially when you're shopping for a defenseman. (Hockeybuzz)
* This goal is awesome. And these are high school kids! Someone get Ginger Jesus to watch the tape; he could totally pull that off. (Puck Daddy)
* Drama in Adirondack. Terry Murray was silent after his team's loss last night to Binghamton. (Post-Star)
* Trenton lost, too. (Flyers Faithful)
* The Leafs' special teams. Preeeeeetty bad. (NHL Numbers)
* Finally, Baby Nail Yakupov with Jaromir Jagr. Aw. (Backhand Shelf)