Another episode of BSH Radio was recorded on Tuesday evening, and though our original plan -- to talk mostly about our other new division rival, the Carolina Hurricanes -- fell through, we still, against all possible odds, found some things to talk about. Such as:
* Claude Giroux injuring himself golfing.
* The bottom of the defensive lineup, and whether it could include Marc-Andre Bourdon or Brandon Manning.
* Ilya Bryzgalov's current lack of employment.
* New uniforms in the league this year.
* A little bit about the Hurricanes, including Alex Semin and how the 'Canes and their fans seem to like him.
* Flyers rookie camp, which should be starting soon.
* Whether Jason Akeson has a real shot at cracking the opening-day lineup.
And a little bit more.
We should hopefully be able to talk more about the Hurricanes next week, but for a slowly-moving news cycle kind of week, we managed to find a decent amount of things to discuss.