Another episode of BSH Radio was recorded on Tuesday evening, and though our original plan -- to talk mostly about our other new division rival, the Carolina Hurricanes -- fell through, we still, against all possible odds, found some things to talk about. Such as:
* Claude Giroux injuring himself golfing.
* The bottom of the defensive lineup, and whether it could include Marc-Andre Bourdon or Brandon Manning.
* Ilya Bryzgalov's current lack of employment.
* New uniforms in the league this year.
* A little bit about the Hurricanes, including Alex Semin and how the 'Canes and their fans seem to like him.
* Flyers rookie camp, which should be starting soon.
* Whether Jason Akeson has a real shot at cracking the opening-day lineup.
And a little bit more.
We should hopefully be able to talk more about the Hurricanes next week, but for a slowly-moving news cycle kind of week, we managed to find a decent amount of things to discuss.
Listen to the podcast by clicking here or using the embedded player below. To subscribe to the podcast via iTunes or RSS, or listen to any recent episodes, click here.