Another episode of BSH Radio is in the books, as we took to the airwaves on Thursday evening to talk a bit about the Flyers as well as one of their newest division rivals, the Columbus Blue Jackets. To help us out with the latter, we were joined by Dan P., from Blue Jackets blog The Cannon. We chatted with Dan about a number of different Blue Jackets-related topics, including but not limited to:
* Sergei Bobrovsky's great season last year, and what's expected of him for the upcoming season.
* The Jackets' move to the Eastern Conference, and how much easier it makes things for their fans
* Their big moves from the last few months, including the trade for Marian Gaborik and the signing of Nathan Horton.
* Jakub Voracek and Jeff Carter, and how their paths have gone since that trade from two summers ago.
* Steve Mason, and whether or not there's any chance he can get it back together here in Philly.
Then Dan left and we talked a bit about the first episode of Flight Plan and the things we learned (and didn't learn) about the Flyers from it. And we briefly discussed Scott Hartnell. Fun times were had by all.
Listen to the episode in full right here, or use the player embedded below. You can also download the audio file to your computer by right-clicking here and saving this file. Enjoy!
Other Recent Episodes: (click once to open file in new window; right-click, save-as to download)
Episode 53 (July 25, 2013): Couturier, the schedule, and more
Episode 52 (July 16, 2013): We're back!