WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO here's what just happened:
* The Flyers escaped an awful first period with a 1-0 lead and threw it into high gear after that en route to a 5-2 win and a 3-3 tie.
* Wayne Simmonds had a hat trick because he's a boss.
* Steve Mason was outstanding again, stopping 34 of 36 shots against.
* The power play worked tonight. Two goals.
* The penalty kill was perfect again. Has been for four straight games. Mercy.
* Erik Gustafsson scored a goal. Thinking he's in for as long as the Flyers are playing.
* Henrik Lundqvist got pulled after 40 minutes, presumably because he's ugly.
* AND LASTLY: We recorded an episode of BSH Radio right after the game ended. Listen to it below.
Game seven tomorrow at 7 p.m. ET. Do it. Rothencap up later. Go Flyers.