Our friends at Philly.com have the day’s most important news: SHAKE SHACK COMIN’ TO THE WELLS FARGO CENTER.
It’s going to be located behind Section 115 near the Cure Insurance Club. (Why is it still the Cingular Pavilion in my brain? How old am I? Jeez.) Here’s the rundown of menu items, via Philly.com:
- ShackBurger, a single or double cheeseburger topped with lettuce, tomato and ShackSauce
- 'Shroom Burger, a fried portobello mushroom filled with melted Muenster and Cheddar cheeses, topped with lettuce, tomato and ShackSauce
- Shack Stack, which includes both a cheeseburger and 'Shroom Burger topped with lettuce, tomato and ShackSauce
- fries; hot dogs; milkshakes
- the Brotherly Love Crunch (vanilla custard with malt powder, Valrhona crunchies, and chocolate toffee).
This will be the fourth Shake Shack inside a sports venue in the United States, following Citi Field in New York, Nationals Park in D.C. and the new T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, which will be home of the 31st NHL team starting next season.
Please note that Shake Shack joins Lorenzo’s, Chick-fil-a, Chickies & Petes and any number of decent cheesesteak options. WFC food options are ELITE.