|2015-16 NHL Season :: Game 53 of 82|
| || |
|Thursday, February 11, 2016 :: 7:00 p.m. ET|
|Wells Fargo Center :: South Philadelphia, USA|
|Get the Buffalo perspective at Die by the Blade|
|How to Watch / Listen In Philly|
|HOW TO WATCH / LISTEN Elsewhere|
|Deslauriers - O'Reilly - McGinn||1st Line||Voracek - Giroux - Simmonds|
|Kane - Reinhart - Gionta||2nd Line||Raffl - Cousins - Schenn|
|Foligno - Eichel - Moulson||3rd Line||VandeVelde - Bellemare - White|
|Catenacci - Legwand - Bailey||4th Line||Gagner - Weal - Umberger|
|Bogosian - Pysyk||1st D Pair||Del Zotto - Gostisbehere|
|Gorges - Ristolainen||2nd D Pair||Schultz - Streit|
|Weber - Franson||3rd D Pair||Manning - Gudas|
|Lehner / Johnson||Goalies||Mason / Neuvirth|
|Ennis, Girgensons, McCormick, Larsson||Notable Scratches||Couturier, Laughton, Medvedev, Read|
Questions to Answer:
- So R.J. Umberger and Jordan Weal are a thing again, apparently. On a line together, even. How do things go for them?
- It only took the Flyers one period to get chased off their own ice on Tuesday. Better start tonight?
- The Flyers also took six hooking penalties on Tuesday. Six. That is a lot! I think they should take fewer hooking penalties, and penalties in general. Will they?
- Jack Eichel is good at sports. (At least, he's good at hockey. I don't know if he's good at other sports. He's probably at least decent at them. Wait, why would anyone care if he's good at other sports? We're on a hockey blog, you idiot. Anywho...) He's also a little bit banged up, but is expected to play tonight. Can the Flyers contain him?
- Does Steve Mason bounce back from a rough game on Tuesday?