|2015-16 NHL Season :: Game 62 of 82|
| || |
|Monday, February 29, 2016 :: 7:00 p.m. ET|
|Wells Fargo Center :: South Philadelphia, USA|
|Get the Calgary perspective at Matchsticks and Gasoline|
|How to Watch / Listen In Philly|
|HOW TO WATCH / LISTEN Elsewhere|
|Gaudreau - Monahan - Jones||1st Line||Schenn - Giroux - Simmonds|
|Colborne - Backlund - Frolik||2nd Line||Raffl - Couturier - Gagner|
|Ferland - Bennett - Jooris||3rd Line||Laughton - Cousins - Read|
|Bouma - Stajan - Bollig||4th Line||VandeVelde - Bellemare - White|
|Giordano - Brodie||1st D Pair||MacDonald - Gostisbehere|
|Engelland - Hamilton||2nd D Pair||Schultz - Streit|
|Wotherspoon - Nakladal||3rd D Pair||Medvedev - Gudas|
|Hiller / Ramo||Goalies||Neuvirth / Mason|
|Notable Scratches||Manning, Umberger, Voracek, Weal|
Questions to Answer:
- Medvedev is probably back in the lineup. How's his first game in a week or so go?
- Andrew MacDonald has, by a fairly significant margin, led the Flyers in ice time over each of their last two games. Does that trend continue tonight?
- Four straight starts for Michal Neuvirth. Four! Any signs of him slowing down?
- The Flyers' depth forwards in the top-9 (i.e. Gagner, Laughton, Cousins) have been stepping it up big time in recent weeks. Anyone in particular among that group stand out tonight?
- How many references do we get on the CSN Philly broadcast to Johnny Gaudreau (he's from South Jersey did you know that???) being from South Jersey?