|2015-16 NHL Season :: Game 51 of 82|
7th in Metropolitan
|Sunday, February 7, 2016 :: 12:00 p.m. ET|
|Verizon Center :: Washington, D.C., USA|
|Get the Washington perspective at Japers' Rink|
|How to Watch / Listen In Philly|
|HOW TO WATCH / LISTEN Elsewhere|
|Voracek - Giroux - Simmonds||1st Line||Ovechkin - Backstrom - Oshie|
|Gagner - Cousins - B. Schenn||2nd Line||Burakovsky - Kuznetsov - Williams|
|VandeVelde - Bellemare - White||3rd Line||Chimera - Richards - Wilson|
|Raffl - Laughton - Read||4th Line||Laich - Carey - Latta|
|Del Zotto - Gostisbehere||1st D Pair||Alzner - Niskanen|
|Streit - Schultz||2nd D Pair||Schmidt - Carlson|
|Medvedev - Gudas||3rd D Pair||Orlov - Chorney|
|Mason / Stolarz||Goalies||Holtby / Grubauer|
|Couturier, Manning, Umberger, Weal||Notable Scratches||Beagle, Orpik, Johansson|
Questions to Answer:
- Both of these teams played in shootout games yesterday afternoon -- with fatigue possibly being a factor, does this one end up getting a bit sluggish?
- The last time these teams played, Claude Giroux's line was hard-matched to the Ovechkin/Backstrom unit, and Evgeny Kuznetsov's line ran amok on everyone else. Assuming the top lines face off again, how do the other lines fare against Kuznetsov?
- Either we get Mason on a back-to-back or Stolarz in his NHL debut in net. Tough ask against the NHL's top offense. How does the Flyers' netminder, whoever he may be, fare today?
- Yesterday's Flyers game got heated pretty quickly, and the Caps and Flyers have had their share of tussles in recent years. Does today's game turn into an angry one?
- If the Flyers get a lead at some point, can they actually hold it?