|EAsTERN CONFERENCE ROUND 1 :: Game 1|
5th in Metropolitan / 2nd Wild Card In East
|Thursday, April 14, 2016 :: 7:00 p.m. ET|
|Verizon Center :: Washington, District of Columbia, USA|
|Get the Washington perspective at Japers' Rink|
|How to Watch / Listen In Philly|
|HOW TO WATCH / LISTEN Elsewhere|
|Voracek - Giroux - Simmonds||1st Line||Ovechkin - Backstrom - Oshie|
|Raffl - Couturier - Schenn||2nd Line||Burakovsky - Kuznetsov - Williams|
|Read - Cousins - Gagner||3rd Line||Chimera - Richards - Johansson|
|VandeVelde - Bellemare - White||4th Line||Winnik - Beagle - Wilson|
|MacDonald - Gostisbehere||1st D Pair||Orpik - Carlson|
|Streit - Schultz||2nd D Pair||Alzner - Niskanen|
|Manning - Gudas||3rd D Pair||Orlov - Schmidt|
|Mason / Neuvirth||Goalies||Holtby / Grubauer|
|Laughton, Medvedev||Notable Scratches||Galiev, Weber|
For more info on how to watch tonight's game, click here.
Questions to Answer:
- How do the top-sixes on each side match up?
- How do the bottom-sixes on each side match up?
- Can the Flyers hold down the Caps' power play?
- Steve Mason's been killing it for months now. How's his first playoff start in 2 years go?
- Is it a Chippy and Physical kind of game, inevitably setting the table for more Chippiness and Physicality later on in the series?
Good to be back. It's go time. Let's do this. Go Flyers.