|EAsTERN CONFERENCE ROUND 1 :: Game 2|
|Saturday, April 16, 2016 :: 7:00 p.m. ET|
|Verizon Center :: Washington, District of Columbia, USA|
|Get the Washington perspective at Japers' Rink|
|How to Watch / Listen In Philly|
|HOW TO WATCH / LISTEN Elsewhere|
|Schenn - Giroux - Simmonds||1st Line||Ovechkin - Backstrom - Oshie|
|Raffl - Gagner - Voracek||2nd Line||Burakovsky - Kuznetsov - Williams|
|Laughton - Cousins - Read||3rd Line||Chimera - Richards - Johansson|
|VandeVelde - Bellemare - White||4th Line||Winnik - Beagle - Wilson|
|MacDonald - Gostisbehere||1st D Pair||Orpik - Carlson|
|Streit - Schultz||2nd D Pair||Alzner - Niskanen|
|Manning - Gudas||3rd D Pair||Orlov - Schmidt|
|Mason / Neuvirth||Goalies||Holtby / Grubauer|
|Couturier, Medvedev||Notable Scratches||Galiev, Weber|
Lines above, of course, are a guess.
Questions to Answer:
- How are the lines set up without Couturier, and do they work out OK for the Flyers?
- Can the defense do a bit better a job moving the puck up-ice today than it did on Thursday?
- Steve Mason was good on Thursday. Seems like that's going to need to continue indefinitely. Does it tonight?
- Do special teams go a bit better for the Flyers than they did in Game 1?
- How do the Flyers respond to Washington's hitting and physicality this time around?