|2016 Eastern Conference Round 1 :: Game 6|
|Sunday, April 24, 2016 :: 12 p.m. ET|
|Wells Fargo Center :: Philadelphia, Pa., USA|
|Get the Washington perspective at Japers' Rink|
|How to Watch / Listen In Philly|
|HOW TO WATCH / LISTEN Elsewhere|
|Ovechkin - Backstrom - Oshie||1st Line||Schenn - Giroux - Simmonds|
|Burakovsky - Kuznetsov - Williams||2nd Line||Voracek - Raffl - Gagner|
|Chimera - Richards - Johansson||3rd Line||McDonald - Cousins - Read|
|Winnik - Beagle - Wilson||4th Line||VandeVelde - Bellemare - White|
|Alzner - Niskanen||1st D Pair||Gostisbehere - MacDonald|
|Schmidt - Carlson||2nd D Pair||Manning - Gudas|
|Orlov - Weber||3rd D Pair||Streit - Schultz|
|Holtby / Grubauer||Goalies||Neuvirth / Mason|
|Chorney, Galiev, Orpik||Notable Scratches||Couturier, Laughton, Medvedev|
Questions to Answer:
- How does Michal Neuvirth follow up his stunning performance from Friday night?
- It would be tough for the Flyers' skaters to have a much worse game than they did last time out, but how much better are they this time?
- Up and down (mostly down) series for the power play. Today?
- Pressure is all on the Caps at this point. Do they come out poised and confident or are they on their heels for most of the game and unravel at the first sign of adversity?
- We heading back to D.C. for one more?
Tie a series or end your season. It's been fun. Keep it going. Go Flyers.