|2015-16 NHL Season :: Game 78 of 82|
5th in Metropolitan / 8th in East
|Sunday, April 3, 2016 :: 5:00 p.m. ET|
|CONSOL Energy Center :: Pittsburgh, Pa., USA|
|Get the Pittsburgh perspective at PensBurgh|
|How to Watch / Listen In Philly|
|HOW TO WATCH / LISTEN Elsewhere|
|Schenn - Giroux - Simmonds||1st Line||Kunitz - Crosby - Hornqvist|
|Raffl - Couturier - Voracek||2nd Line||Hagelin - Bonino - Kessel|
|Cousins - Read - Gagner||3rd Line||Kuhnhackl - Cullen - Bennet|
|Laughton - Bellemare - White||4th Line||Sheary - Sundqvist - Fehr|
|MacDonald - Gostisbehere||1st D Pair||Daley - Letang|
|Streit - Schultz||2nd D Pair||Cole - Schultz|
|Manning - Gudas||3rd D Pair||Pouliot - Lovejoy|
|Mason / Stolarz||Goalies||Murray / Zatkoff|
|Laughton, Medvedev, Neuvirth*, Umberger, Weal||Notable Scratches||Dumoulin*, Fleury*, Maatta*, Malkin*, Rust|
Questions to Answer:
- The Pens pretty much rolled up the Flyers the last time these two teams played. Better today?
- In particular, how do the top two lines on each side match up?
- Real coming-out party for the power play yesterday. More good from them in this one?
- Interesting goalie duel today as Mason plays his 800th consecutive start while rookie Matt Murray also goes back-to-back for Pittsburgh. Who wins there?
- Because it's Flyers-Penguins, any real stupid stuff happen in this one?