|2015-16 NHL Season :: Game 79 of 82|
5th in Metropolitan / 2nd Wild Card In East
|Wednesday, April 6, 2016 :: 8:00 p.m. ET|
|Joe Louis Arena :: Detroit, Mich., USA|
|Get the Detroit perspective at Winging It In Motown|
|How to Watch / Listen In Philly|
|HOW TO WATCH / LISTEN Elsewhere|
|Schenn - Giroux - Simmonds||1st Line||Abdelkader - Zetterberg - Larkin|
|Raffl - Couturier - Voracek||2nd Line||Helm - Datsyuk - Richards|
|Cousins - Read - Gagner||3rd Line||Nyquist - Sheahan - Tatar|
|Laughton - Bellemare - White||4th Line||Athanasiou - Glendening - Jurco|
|MacDonald - Gostisbehere||1st D Pair||DeKeyser - Quincey|
|Streit - Schultz||2nd D Pair||Kronwall - Marchenko|
|Manning - Gudas||3rd D Pair||Ericsson - Green|
|Mason / Stolarz||Goalies||Howard / Mrazek|
|Laughton, Medvedev, Neuvirth, Umberger, Weal||Notable Scratches||Mantha, Pulkkinen, Smith|
Questions to Answer:
- Does Medvedev play? If so, how's he look? If not, how's the defense as it's currently assembled perform?
- How's the bottom-6 do today? They're up against a young, quick, and talented Detroit bottom-6.
- Special teams have mostly been good lately. Can that continue tonight?
- Have to think the Flyers have the edge in net as Mason faces off with Jimmy Howard. Does it play out like that?
- What's the magic number when the night is done?