Well, these categories are significantly less awesome, but because it's the players voting for each other (or, often case, for themselves), they're still alright overall. Here are the Flyers' superlatives, as voted on by themselves.
- "ME" - Jakub Voracek, in his vote for best hair. Tomas Hertl agrees.
- Michael Del Zotto won the best hair vote, but he himself voted for Mark Streit, because he digs the salt and pepper look, apparently, so we can all look forward to Del Zotto trying to replicate that in five or 10 years probably.
- Sean Couturier votes himself for best smile, which is okay, since pretty much everyone else (except for Scott Laughton) did, too.
- Pierre-Edouard Bellemare prefers Couturier's smile "without fake tees". He is the best.
- Half of the Flyers vote themselves as best dancer, including Voracek, who actually wins.
- Wait does Michael Raffl vote himself as best dressed by writing down "Copter" and not just "me"?
- We came so close to a unanimous winner with Sam Gagner winning best comedian, but Raffl ruins it. Since this is mysteriously labeled "Part 1", though, maybe he's getting revenge on him for another category? Hmm.