* Well, if you’re going to mess with the tank in a lost season, no better way to do it than by routing your biggest rival. Here’s your recap from last night’s win ...
* Travis Konecny talks a bit about the season he’s had, as does Dave Hakstol: [Philly.com]
* Union forward Mike Vecchione, former teammate of one Shayne Gostisbehere and past attendee of Flyers development camp, saw his college career end this past weekend. He’ll be signing somewhere soon. Could it be with the Flyers? [Philly.com]
* Could the US men’s hockey team boycott this year’s World Championships in solidarity with the women’s team? Sounds like a possibility: [SBNation]
* Talking draft! Here’s a brief look at some defensemen that should be on the board around the time the Flyers pick this June: [Raw Charge]
* Just how much do the top teams in the Metro get screwed by this playoff format, anyways? [The Hockey News]
* Some jokes about the NHL’s Olympics-related grandstanding, among other things: [VICE]
* Finally, a long look at Nolan Patrick, the guy who’ll most likely go first overall in this year’s draft: [Sportsnet]