* (/looks at headline in shame) Sorry. I’m sorry. I’m trying to remove it.
* Anywho, the Flyers won. Do you like winning? I like winning. RECAP!
* Earlier in the day yesterday, Pierre-Edouard Bellemare was announced as the Flyers’ Masterton nominee: [BSH]
* Here’s a list of every team’s (announced) Masterton nominee, on that note: [Reddit]
* Ron Hextall is a leading candidate to be Team Canada’s general manager for this year’s World Championships: [CPSJ]
* Elsewhere, the US women’s team and USA Hockey reached an agreement last night that will end the team’s boycott: [SBNation]
* 30 Thoughts from Friedman is sadly devoid of Flyers news, but still good as always: [Sportsnet]
* Four guesses on what Vegas’ final roster might look like, post-expansion and post-cuts. Only one of which actually has a Flyer on it! [ESPN]
* Speaking of, Golden Knights owned Bill Foley talked about some things: [Puck Daddy]
* On two teams, the Sharks and Rangers, who have relied on their aging superstars just a bit too much this season: [Fear the Fin]
* Trying to lump every possible playoff opponent into one of 12 groups: [Sportsnet]
* It’s been a given for months now, but the Detroit Red Wings’ playoff streak is officially over after Tuesday night’s results: [Winging It In Motown]
* Finally, NEW BSH RADIO: [BSH]