* Scoring five goals in one period is fun! I enjoyed watching that! Here’s a recap of last night’s game.
* The Flyers, bless their hearts, will never stop telling you that they think the team can make the playoffs: [CSN Philly]
* Oskar Lindblom is doing lots of Good Things as he and Brynas head to the SHL semi-finals: [Sons of Penn]
* Mike Vecchione, who was named a Hobey Baker finalist, is still making his decision and is still considering the Flyers: [Philly.com]
* Elsewhere, the NHL is very excited about its newly-announced partnership with China: [NHL.com]
* Is it too soon to re-draft the 2016 first round? Absolutely, it is, but let’s see what it may look like anyways: [The Hockey News]
* Previewing the team that WILL LOSE to the USWNT tonight as Women’s World Championships get underway in Michigan: [Pension Plan Puppets]
* Turns out the Flyers broke Erik Karlsson on Tuesday, because last night he missed a game for the first time since February ... of 2013: [Puck Daddy]