Our free-falling Flyers are all the way out in Anaheim tonight to take on the Anaheim Ducks, a team in a skid of their own. Coming off of four straight losses, the Ducks will be looking to building off of the strong third period they had in their OT loss to the Sharks Sunday night, while the Flyers will be doing anything and everything to get their proverbial house in order. Should be an interesting game. We met with CJ Woodling of Anaheim Calling to learn a little about the Ducks and topics include:
- How the Ducks are dealing with an aging core of players moving forward
- Which players are stepping up to compensate for the lack of Corey Perry, who is injured
- Randy Carlyle, and the kinship to be found thanks to very bad hockey coaches
- Undrafted players making noise and how much fun that is for fans
- John Gibson, who may not be a human man
Tonight’s Flyers After Dark game won’t start until 10PM, so...have some coffee? Take a nap? I dunno. It’ll be a long night. Go Flyers!