On the back of an MVP-caliber performance from Nathan MacKinnon, the Colorado Avalanche were able to improve on their abysmal 2017 finish, going from 48 points that year to a respectable 95 points last season. But can they keep that up? Kelly is joined by Nathan Rudolph of Avalanche Review and Burgundy Rainbow to preview tonight’s game in Denver. Topics include:
- Can Nathan MacKinnon repeat his insane performance from last season?
- If he doesn’t, what does that mean for the Avs?
- How their offseason moves change the team dynamic
- NHL coaches: they’re all bad!
- Overall impression of the Flyers from an outside perspective
Tonight’s game will air at 9PM on NBC Sports Philadelphia locally, and on 97.5 The Fanatic on the radio waves. LET’S GO FLYERS!