With their 5-2 road win over the Montreal Canadiens earlier tonight, The Philadelphia Flyers have won three straight games. It’s called a winning streak. It has happened before. In fact, the Orange and Black did rattle off three straight victories back in early November, but a lot has happened since that stretch of games. Nolan Patrick played a big role in two of the three wins during this winning streak, as well as providing one of the best Flyers’ goals of the season on his second tally this evening, but Carter Hart wasn’t in the NHL the last time Philly earned three straight decisions. There was plenty of Hart talk on this postgame reaction following a win over the Canadiens, as well as:
- Patrick and JVR being on fire.
- Jori Lehtera, Andrew MacDonald, and Ian Laperriere still being here.
- The trade value of Wayne Simmonds and Radko Gudas.
- If Sam Morin actually becomes something in the NHL.
- MacDonald spoiling movies.