You’re not going to believe this, but the Flyers lost a game in overtime. There were some positive notes in the loss despite the fact the Orange and Black look more and more like a team destined to miss the postseason. After they came out strong and found a way to equalize the contest late, a slick move by Artemi Panarin past Claude Giroux at the Flyers’ blue line to set up Seth Jones’ game-winner in overtime. These topics were covered in tonight’s postgame reaction as well as:
- Travis Sanheim’s future as a monster in this league.
- Robert Hagg didn’t have his best game.
- Brian Elliott with a pair of soft goals at a bad time.
- Who to trade when Morgan Frost, Joel Farabee, and Jay O’Brien are finally with the team (it was a question).
- Goaltender interference.
- Voracek deciding to shoot more recently.