Now that’s how you lose a hockey game! Up 5-2 in the middle of the second period, the Philadelphia Flyers managed to lose 7-6 to the Toronto Maple Leafs in regulation. James van Riemsdyk’s hat trick against his former team didn’t help the Orange and Black to even one of the two points the team so badly needed, as their already small window to make the postseason got even smaller after tonight’s contest. A lot of talk about the essentially non-existent playoff chances on tonight’s postgame reaction, as well as:
- Should Scott Gordon be the head coach next season?
- How much Cam Talbot and Sam Morin should we see down the stretch?
- Is Philly going to be a big player in free agency this offseason?
- If the Flyers don’t land Joel Quenneville, should Gritty be the next coach?
- Why can’t the Flyers’ have a cool goal song?